With the Oeko-Tex® standard 100 products at all stages of processing along the textile value-added chain are tested for health safety and production sites are checked for socially and environmentally compatible production conditions.
Diego contrast ring denim
Typical jean details and hip pockets with the swing pocket design create the Diego sporty look. In addition, these dark−blue men’s trousers are equipped with a closable safety pocket to allow the safe storage of valuables such as credit cards or cash. The typical MEYER band fabrication also adapts perfectly to the wearer here, allowing a luxuriously comfortable fit. Intricate, contrasting seams and the denim material, equipped with UV protection, make these trousers something quite special. For these, we recommend the black men’s real leather belt from our current range.
- Chinos with swing pockets
- “Regular Fit” with slim silhouette
- 40 cm ankle width for clothing size 50
- Belt with securing button for maximum form stability
- More comfortable and secure fit, thanks to elasticated waistband
- Zip safety due to fastener without sharp points – the safety pin on the slider prevents unintended opening
- Rounded swing pockets with additional coin pocket in the right pocket pouch
- Hidden security pocket in the left pocket pouch
- Buttoned, piped back pockets
- High-quality internal lining with colourful woven pocket pouches
- With a colour-coordinated belt
- Item number 9-622-18
The Solar Save feature prevents a fading or discolouring of the trousers. Protection against ultraviolet rays without using chemicals.
- 98 % Cotton • 2% Elastane
- Normal wash cycle (40˚)
- Chlorine bleach not available
- Iron on medium heat
- Dry cleaning (P)
- Dryer safe