STANDARD 100 is a certification for textiles at all stages of processing along the value chain, in which products are tested for harmful substances by independent laboratories.
Oslo light pima cotton chinos
These trousers are the perfect travel companion: our OSLO chinos have a patented waistband that can stretch up to 8 cm. If you travel a lot, then you'll appreciate the comfort it provides – clothing digging unpleasantly in your stomach or hip area, is now a thing of the past. The lightweight Pima cotton in summery yellow is a perfect for the hot season. Turn these chinos up for a modern look and showcase the lighter reverse side. More sophisticated details include colourful woven lining & zipped security pocket
- Chinos without pleat
- Driving and travelling trousers
- Modern fit with slim silhouette
- 40 cm ankle width for clothing size 50
- Specially designed waistband, extra-flexible, with up to 8 cm more width
- Belt with securing button for maximum form stability
- More comfortable and secure fit, thanks to elasticated waistband
- Zip safety due to fastener without sharp points – the safety pin on the slider prevents unintended opening
- Rounded French pockets
- Hidden security pocket in the right pocket pouch
- Buttoned back pockets
- High-quality interior design with colourful woven pocket pouches
- Item number 1-5030-44
The king of Cottons: Thanks to its extremely long fibres, Pima cotton offers exceptional softness, a brilliant shine and high durability.
Two elastic stretch zones in the waistband extend up to 8 cm – invisible but noticeable comfort.
- 97% Cotton • 3% Elastane, 240g
- Normal wash cycle (40˚)
- Chlorine bleach not available
- Iron on medium heat
- Dry cleaning (P)
- Dryer safe