STANDARD 100 is a certification for textiles at all stages of processing along the value chain, in which products are tested for harmful substances by independent laboratories.
Oslo light pima cotton chinos
Out of stock
Delivery in 2-6 working days
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The flexible waistband makes these olive coloured OSLO trousers your perfect travel companion. It offers up to 8 cm additional “breathing room”. You’ll grow to appreciate this on long car, train or plane journeys. The lightweight stretch Pima cotton provides the trousers with additional comfort. The look of the trousers is also impressive: the broken twill fabric with a light reverse side makes the trousers look cool full length as well as rolled up.
- Chinos without pleat
- Driving and travelling trousers
- Modern fit with slim silhouette
- 40 cm ankle width for clothing size 50
- Specially designed waistband, extra-flexible, with up to 8 cm more width
- Belt with securing button for maximum form stability
- More comfortable and secure fit, thanks to elasticated waistband
- Zip safety due to fastener without sharp points – the safety pin on the slider prevents unintended opening
- Rounded French pockets
- Hidden security pocket in the right pocket pouch
- Buttoned back pockets
- High-quality interior design with colourful woven pocket pouches
- With a colour-coordinated belt
- Item number 1-5030-25
The king of Cottons: Thanks to its extremely long fibres, Pima cotton offers exceptional softness, a brilliant shine and high durability.
Two elastic stretch zones in the waistband extend up to 8 cm – invisible but noticeable comfort.
- 97% Cotton • 3% Elastane, 240g
- Normal wash cycle (40˚)
- Chlorine bleach not available
- Iron on medium heat
- Dry cleaning (P)
- Dryer safe
Item number: 223150300025