For 60 years, MEYER has relied on the technical expertise of its own production and the passion of its employees for safe and socially acceptable jobs. This is the success recipe for quality.
Roma woolcord trousers
Delivery in 4-9 working days
Social Responsibly Manufactured
These extraordinary marine-coloured Trevira woollen-cord trousers impress with their modern fit in a classic winter cord design. The pleasantly soft material with 42% wool is particularly durable and machine-washable thanks to the addition of high-quality polyester. It also offers exclusive details such as the elaborate inner lining or the special buttons. With the hidden safety pocket in the left and the coin pocket in the right-hand pocket pouch, these cords are the perfect garment for day-to-day wear.
- Chinos with rounded side pockets
- “Italian fit” with slim silhouette
- 38 cm ankle width for clothing size 50
- Semi-sartorial design
- Exclusive waistband design for optimal comfort
- Shirt stopper in waistband
- Belt with securing button for maximum form stability
- Best fit
- More comfortable and secure fit, thanks to elasticated waistband
- Zip safety due to fastener without sharp points – the safety pin on the slider prevents unintended opening
- Rounded French side pockets with additional coin pocket in the right pocket pouch
- Hidden zipped security pocket in the left pocket pouch
- Buttoned, piped back pockets with crescent stitching
- High-quality internal design with colourful woven pocket pouches
- Item number Exclusive-
All of our trousers have excellent wearing comfort and are machine washable.
Woollen corduroy trousers are extremely excellent at keeping their shape, hardly wrinkle and are durable.
- 55% Polyester • 42% Wool • 3% Elastane, 540g
- Delicate wash (40˚)
- Chlorine bleach not available
- Iron on medium heat
- Dry cleaning (P)
- Dryer safe
Item number: 115023900018